ePet Health is a service that will allow you to do the following:
See your pet’s complete medical history including prescriptions, diets, and laboratory results 24 hours a day
manage your pet’s health care and medication needs
Communicate with us online
learn more about your pet’s individual health and life-stage issues
provide access to our online store so that you can find everything you need in one website.
This service is provided free of charge to all clients with an active email address. Please call or email us if you have any questions or would like help to set up your account with ePet Health. Once you have provided us with your email address you will receive your login instructions by email.
You can get your ePet Health account several ways:
click on the ePet Health icon
visit or call our hospital and give us your email address
We use your email address as your ePet Health sign in id. You will also receive your pet’s service reminders (vaccinations, exams, etc) by email. You can use your ePet Health account to change your email preferences if you prefer not to receive emails from us.
You view your account by visiting our website and clicking on the ePet Health icon. Use your email address and password to sign in. You must have “cookies” turned on in your browser in order to sign in.
Directions for your first-time login:
- Click on the ePet Health icon below. This icon is also located on the right hand side of every page on this website. https://epethealth.com/Home/Index
- Enter your email address (must be the same email address that we have on file for you).
- Click on “First-time Login”
- Click on the link provided in the email that is sent to you
- Create a password and choose a secret question
- Login using your email address and your password
- Update/verify your information
Simply click on the ePet Health icon to get started today!